Pasta with Shrimp, Spinach and Leek
Pasta with Shrimp, Spinach and Leek are rich in vegetables and protein. They will make your meal both light and hearty in just 20 minutes. Make sure to wash everything before cooking. Here is how you’ll make it.
Ingredients: Short pasta, unsalted butter, leeks, salt, black pepper, shrimp, lemon, cream, spinach
- Cook the pasta. Always do it based on the package direction. Do draining.
- Heat the unsalted butter over a medium heat. Add the leeks, salt and the pepper. Stir them occasionally.
- Add the shrimp and the lemon. Cook them until the shrimp is opaque.
- Add the cream and salt to the pasta in the pot. Cook them. Add the shrimp mixture and the spinach too. Stir to combine.
Tofu Stir Fry
Ingredients: Teriyaki sauce, tofu, garlic cloves, peanut oil, stir fry vegetables
- Cut the tofu into pieces.
- Combine teriyaki and garlic together.
- Marinate the teriyaki and garlic for about 12 hours. Place them in the refrigerator.
- Add the peanut oil. Keep the heat in medium.
- Cook the tofu. Flip it until become cooked for few minutes. Remove the tofu if it is already cooked and set aside.
- This time you have to add the veggies. Stir fry until they become tender.
- Put the tofu and the marinade into the pot. Cook them for about 2 minutes more. Stir and serve.
Ingredients: Ground beef, ramen noodles, water, vegetables
- Cook beef in a skillet. Make sure there’s no pinker on it.
- Add noodles together with its seasoning and water.
- Boil them until noodles are tender. Do this in a few minutes.
- Put the veggies and cook them until tender.
Pork and Noodles
Ingredients: Pork loin, low sodium beef broth, egg noodles, pepper, salt
- Get the salt and pepper and sprinkle them on all the sides of the pork.
- Spray cooking oil on the pot. Place the pork and cook it in a low to high temperature.
- On the point of boiling water, bring the can of broth and add the noodles. Cook them based on package directions.
- Remove the pork loin from the pot, while waiting for the noodles to fully cook.
- Add the pork to the pot of noodles when done. Reheat and add more salt and pepper until the state sound good for you.
Penne Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli
Ingredients: Penne pasta, sauce, shredded cheese, broccoli, boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Grease the pan.
- Mix the pasta, broccoli, chicken, sauce and cheese in a bowl, stir. Put into baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Busy days shouldn’t stop you from doing what you love and eating what you like. The recipes here can be done in just a few minutes with just a few ingredients. Try it and experience dinner like never before!